While searching for a job I'd advise you to use Workbridge as a last resort. I've worked with several recruiters there and all were kind of jerks except one.

I could look past that if it wasn't for some of their other shady dealings. For instance, once they submit you to a few roles and don't get any takers they'll use you for new business. They'll ask about who you're currently interviewing with and then call them to try and solicit business, all the while pretending they're still submitting you for other roles. I know for a fact they did it to me at least twice because I had two recruiters from other agencies tell me about it.

Do a bit of Googling and you'll see they're notorious for it. Again, LAST RESORT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of workbridge associates recruitment. Workbridge Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned workbridge associates recruitment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Workbridge Associates.

Comments